Monday, January 21, 2008

Nature View

Its a bleak winter with the temperature in the teens, but luckily we have some cheerful wildlife visiting us to brighten our day. The first few photos are deer which came into our backyard one day, must have been hungry.



I have been putting bird seed on the patio table this winter and we have 2 male Cardinals, 1 Female Cardinal, 2 male Blue Jays and lots of Chickadees and Juncos coming to eat. I have been trying to photograph them but the Blue Jays are quite fast and all I have gotten so far is a photo of a blue blurr. The small Chickadees come to these bushes to get the morning sunshine.





And here is Zydeco who wants so bad to go outside and show those birds who is boss.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Cool! Your very own nature show which you can watch while in the warm confines of your home!