The weather was great, sunny and 93 degrees today. However in Germany we have no air conditioning in our house and it gets hot! It is not possible to get enough fans going to keep us cool. I try to keep most of the blinds down to keep the sun from coming in but it is kind of like living in a cave.
I did something very Germany - I drank a Radler for the first time. It is half beer and half lemonade and you find it on most restaurant menus. Then later we stopped by our American friends' house to eat s'mores and watch the Germany vs Italy game.
Photos from the day below.





Where's Nora and Ji Ji in this photo?

2 comments:
Looks like it was a fun time with great weather!! Glad to see you are all up and about after your Shanghai shopping spree!
Hi Judy, Mark and Family! I saw your comment on our blog, Kolejourney. Congratulations on your decision to adopt an older boy! Things are finally settling in around here. Loved the cat picture, our cat Tinkerbell looks just like your cat and she brings us shrews daily along with other critters she catches.
Great Blog! Your daughters are adorable!
Shannon Bringolf
Post a Comment